In this episode, I discuss my own story with connecting with my ancestors and share how you can connect with your own. I go over the 6 pillars that are part of the practice I use:
- Honor Your Knowing (uncovering what we already know)
- Left Brain Approaches to Connecting (family trees, historical records, DNA tests)
- Right Brain Approaches to Connecting (stories, asking questions)
- Shadows (ancestral trauma, privilege, oppression)
- Light (traditions, music, celebration)
- Becoming an Ancestor (practices to become the next "keepers of stories").
Each of these pillars is part of my upcoming Connect With Your Ancestors Challenge and upcoming Connect With Your Ancestors Program.
If you want to join the Connect With Your Ancestors Challenge running June 3-8, you can sign up here: