Today's episode features Chloé Reuter, founding partner of Gusto Luxe, to share findings from its new report on the state of China’s luxury mark…
along with some of her personal observations about Shanghai’s luxury community.
Some of the ideas discussed include:
Guest: Chloé Reuter LinkedIn
- “Revenge spending” — a concept born from pent-up demand for luxury products during the pandemic. How are luxury consumers spending their money?
- An increasingly popular idea in China that health is the new wealth.
- Why COVID-19 has made sustainability a greater concern among high-net-worth individuals.
- The hottest domestic travel destinations for luxury consumers.
- Christian Dior’s take on the ecommerce livestreaming trend.
| Email: email@example.com Host: Lauren Hallanan Website
| WeChat: H1212118514
To learn more about marketing in China, sign up for Lauren’s newsletter
: The China Marketing Update.
This podcast was edited and produced by Jason MacRonald.