We've decided we want houses, and it turns out we're not alone. But with buying a house being such a huge undertaking, where do we start? We talk about what we've been thinking about so far in our quest to leave the apartment life behind.
Full show notes
Things mentioned in this episode:
Want more cool stuff? You can find all sorts of great tools at my Resources page
You can also get a free copy of my book, 10 Steps to Earning Awesome Grades (While Studying Less), by staying up to date with the College Info Geek newsletter
- 0:00:15 - General overview of what this series will be about
- 0:05:19 - Our reasons for owning a house and why we moved
- 0:27:07 - Doing the research and not getting too attached
- 0:29:53 - Sponsor: Backblaze (Backing up your data)
- 0:33:29 - Prioritizing what you want in a house
- 1:04:12 - Don't rush into a decision
- 1:06:59 - How to afford a house and not go bankrupt
- 1:22:21 - Conclusion
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes!
It's easy, you'll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure :) You can also leave a review!