Toilet paper, chickens and the worst-best films - all this and more with Kyle Downing, manager of Liam & Ben's favourite pub. Aside from the regular nonsense, Kyle is here to plug the Devonshire Arms' Winter Beer Fest.
Cambridge residents, if you're going to the Mill Rd Winter Fair, (which you are, to be fair), make sure you pop in to the Devonshire Arms on Devonshire Rd - or else. Or, just go there any time, it's pretty great. They have the best food, truly.
Our plan is that this show will always be available for free, but super fans are encouraged to support The Conversation Hat via Patreon. There's a plethora of rewards available for doing so, including early access to episodes, merch packs and much more:
Super Loot want to deliver a box of nerdy merch and geeky chic to your doorstep each month, and will do so for a hilariously affordable price:
Other ways to support without giving us money:
* Tell a friend about the show!
* Sign-up to our mailing list: eepurl.com/bNX8A1
* Find us on Twitter and Facebook then like, follow, re-Tweet and all of that.
* Find the podcast on YouTube and watch all our videos:
* Subscribe to this SoundCloud account, hit those heart buttons, re-post, and we'll see you in a fortnight!
The Conversation Hat is hosted by Ben Pierson and Liam Taylor, and edited by Laura Elmer.
Music by Liam Taylor
The Conversation Hat is managed by Odd Creative: