The Daily Refresh with John Lee Dumas

A daily Health, Fitness and Alternative Health podcast featuring
Good podcast? Give it some love!

Episodes of The Daily Refresh

A daily quote to inspire the mind, gratitude to warm the soul, and guided breathing to energize the body. Quote: Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time. George Bernard Shaw Gratitude:
A daily quote to inspire the mind, gratitude to warm the soul, and guided breathing to energize the body. Quote: You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will s
A daily quote to inspire the mind, gratitude to warm the soul, and guided breathing to energize the body. Quote: If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you! T. Harv
A daily quote to inspire the mind, gratitude to warm the soul, and guided breathing to energize the body. Quote: The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors. Napoleon Hill Gratitude
A daily quote to inspire the mind, gratitude to warm the soul, and guided breathing to energize the body. Quote: Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain Gratitude: A great meal with
A daily quote to inspire the mind, gratitude to warm the soul, and guided breathing to energize the body. Quote: The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus. Bruce Lee Gratitude: Being outdoors. Fresh air and sunshine — w
A daily quote to inspire the mind, gratitude to warm the soul, and guided breathing to energize the body. Quote: Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. Dale Carnegie Gratitu
A daily quote to inspire the mind, gratitude to warm the soul, and guided breathing to energize the body. Quote: Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every
A daily quote to inspire the mind, gratitude to warm the soul, and guided breathing to energize the body. Quote: Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy. Anonymous Gratitude: A great joke. Here’s a free one to sha
A daily quote to inspire the mind, gratitude to warm the soul, and guided breathing to energize the body. Quote: The best reason to start an organization is to make meaning; to create a product or service to make the world a better place. Guy K
A daily quote to inspire the mind, gratitude to warm the soul, and guided breathing to energize the body. Quote: People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. S
A daily quote to inspire the mind, gratitude to warm the soul, and guided breathing to energize the body. Quote: The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. Vidal Sassoon Gratitude: Comfortable shoes. It’s like walking
A daily quote to inspire the mind, gratitude to warm the soul, and guided breathing to energize the body. Quote: Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them. Anonymous Gratitude: A favorite night
A daily quote to inspire the mind, gratitude to warm the soul, and guided breathing to energize the body. Quote: We become what we think about most of the time, and that's the strangest secret. Earl Nightingale Gratitude: Vacations. Research sh
A daily quote to inspire the mind, gratitude to warm the soul, and guided breathing to energize the body. Quote: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt Gratitude: Alone time. At ti
A daily quote to inspire the mind, gratitude to warm the soul, and guided breathing to energize the body. Quote: You will find the key to success under the alarm clock. Benjamin Franklin Gratitude: Netflix. Kick back, relax and watch a whole se
A daily quote to inspire the mind, gratitude to warm the soul, and guided breathing to energize the body. Quote: The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself. Mark Ca
A daily quote to inspire the mind, gratitude to warm the soul, and guided breathing to energize the body. Quote: Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every
A daily quote to inspire the mind, gratitude to warm the soul, and guided breathing to energize the body. Quote: Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. Winston Churchill Gratitude: Sharing a smile with a stranger
A daily quote to inspire the mind, gratitude to warm the soul, and guided breathing to energize the body. Quote: The best reason to start an organization is to make meaning; to create a product or service to make the world a better place. Guy K
A daily quote to inspire the mind, gratitude to warm the soul, and guided breathing to energize the body. Quote: Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them. Anonymous Gratitude: A favorite night
A daily quote to inspire the mind, gratitude to warm the soul, and guided breathing to energize the body. Quote: The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. Vidal Sassoon Gratitude: Comfortable shoes. It’s like walking
A daily quote to inspire the mind, gratitude to warm the soul, and guided breathing to energize the body. Quote: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt Gratitude: Alone time. At ti
A daily quote to inspire the mind, gratitude to warm the soul, and guided breathing to energize the body. Quote: Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy. Anonymous Gratitude: A great joke. Here’s a free one to sha
A daily quote to inspire the mind, gratitude to warm the soul, and guided breathing to energize the body. Quote: People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. S
Rate Podcast
Do you host or manage this podcast?
Claim and edit this page to your liking.
Are we missing an episode or update?
Use this to check the RSS feed immediately.