Are you suffering from stress and aren’t you getting the things you want to get done? Do you often feel overwhelm and anxiety? Then you should try meditation to alleviate your stress. Now, some of you may think that meditation is some woo-woo and something hippies do. However, in this podcast, we will uncover some of the benefits of meditation for your stress and energy levels.
In this episode, I am with Emily Fletcher, founder of Ziva Meditation, creator of the Ziva technique and is regarded as a leading expert in meditation for high performance. Emily is going to share the powerful benefits of meditation and how you can use meditation to stress less and accomplish more.
In this podcast, Emily will cover
- The benefits of meditation
- Emily’s view on adaptation energy (And why meditation can increase your adaptation energy)
- Why people who follow the Ziva technique become more productive and accomplish more
- Some common misunderstandings about meditation
- How meditation cured Emily’s insomnia and slowed her aging
- What stress does to our bodies (And why modern-day stress wrecks your health and energy)
- Emily’s hope for the future