Being a parent is tough…
Being a single parent is even tougher.
Such is the case for the woman who is featured on this episode of “The Ex Boyfriend Recovery Podcast”
FYI: The woman who is featured on this episode of the podcast wanted to remain anonymous so whenever you hear me referring to “anonymous” I am referring to her.
Free On Demand CoachingYes, please
Video Of Episode 55 (Should You Lie To Your Ex Boyfriend On Purpose?)
I have a bit of a news with regards to the videos.
In the next episode you are going to be noticing some serious quality changes. One of the best things about filming these podcasts is that we are constantly learning new things. And as a result of learning those new things we end up creating higher quality content for you.
High quality audio…
You get the picture.
So, make sure you keep an eye out for that.
Let’s recap Anonymous’ situation
- She has been broken up with her ex for 3 months…
- From what I can tell they broke up 1 month before the birth of their daughter
- Their daughter is 2 months old
- She started the no contact rule about a week and a half ago
- Everything has been going great until today when her ex reached out to her because he want’s to see the baby
- So, she decided to text him this:
- Of course, the whole text was a lie since she didn’t have a date
- She wonders if it’s ok to lie to get an ex boyfriend back
What I Talk About In This Episode
- Should you work lying into your game plan for getting your ex back?
- The pickup artist mindset…
- Is it ever a good idea to lie?
- The risks associated with lying to your ex
- The problem with the lie that anonymous told
- The types of white lies I am willing to endorse
Important Links Mentioned In This Episode
Transcript For Episode 55Click Here For The Transcript For Episode 55
Make Sure You Leave Us A Review
I just wanted to take a moment to make a shameless plus,
I would never do that 😉 .
On an entirely separate and unrelated note.
My podcast is just itching for some reviews.
So, I thought I would ask you guys to hop on over to iTunes and review the podcast. I would love to hear what you think.
For those of you who want a link.
Check it out below,https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ex-boyfriend-r…