Click To Tweet
Season 3 of the Get Paid Podcast is sponsored by Acuity Scheduling. Start your exclusive 45-day free trial at acuityscheduling.com/getpaid!
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- How Megan got started in her business and niche.
- Megan’s Mastermind program and how long the program runs.
- How is the Mama Mastermind program structured?
- What Megan learned from her first product launch and why she says “it is a lot like being pregnant and having a baby.”
- Why does Megan feel like she sabotaged the success of her Mastermind launch?
- What part of Megan’s business makes up the majority of her annual revenue?
- What does Megan spend most of her expense money on each year?
Mentioned In This Episode:
Connect with Megan on the ol’ Social Networks:
Connect with Claire:
Thanks for listening! Time to go get yourself paid. :) The post Megan Flatt: Selling a Planner and Coaching Mama C…
appeared first on Claire Pelletreau
Who's On This Episode
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "Megan Flatt: Selling a Planner and Coaching Mama CEOs (GPP 45)". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.