Shanté Cofield is a former Division I athlete with a doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from New York State University. She is the creator of The Movement Maestro
, a social media based company devoted to all things human movement related that has amassed an astonishing social following of over 43,000 people. She is the host of an equally successful podcast, Maestro on the Mic, which helps professionals in the movement industry turn their passion into a profitable business. In addition to building her empire, Shanté is a lead instructor for RockTape
where she travels the world teaching other movement professionals such as chiropractors, massage therapists, and trainers on how to assess movements and use specific tools to help their clients.
“Social media can be such a great way to give peop…
This Week on the Get Paid Podcast:
- How Shanté gets paid by working for a company that sells mobility products while building The Movement Maestro.
- Why she was disappointed in her career as a physical therapist and how it led her to start her social media gig.
- How she connected with her tribe, and some of the best people in the world, on Instagram.
- The differences in working situations and rates between RockTape and the Cross Country Education Program.
- How she strategically manages her finances so she can continue to run her business.
- How Shanté grew her Instagram following to a whopping 40k.
- How she categorizes her Instagram posts on the platform by creating custom, branded hashtags.
- Why Shanté recommends focusing on one social media platform.
- The importance of identifying who your audience is and how it impacts your mindset around marketing and promoting your brand on social media.
- Why you should build your social media following on your own terms, the way you want, and stop comparing your success to others.
- How Shanté uses Instagram to promote her podcast.
Connect with Shanté Cofield:
This episode is sponsored by… MemberVault
MemberVault is an online membership software and hosting tool dedicated to helping passionate and creative entrepreneurs disrupt the ways of relationship marketing – and make more money doing it. More than just an online course hosting platform, you get real insight into how people respond to your content, who your hottest leads are, and who would be the best fit for your higher-end products and services.
So stop wondering where to host your online products. Explode your sales and engagement and gain a better understanding of your ROI.
Get paid more – and more often! Start your 1-month FREE TRIAL of MemberVault today.
to start your first month absolutely FREE.
Now it’s time to GET PAID
Thanks for tuning into the Get Paid Podcast! If you enjoyed today’s episode, head over to Apple Podcasts
to subscribe, rate, and leave your honest review. Connect with me on Facebook
, and Instagram
, visit my website
for even more detailed strategies, and be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Now, it’s time to go get yourself paid.
The post Shanté Cofield: Asking Your Question and the Power…
appeared first on Claire Pelletreau