Welcome to Season 2 of the Get Paid Podcast! For the next 11 episodes, I’ll be joined by my lovely co-host, Val Geisler
, so we can dive deeper into some of the topics that my guests and I touched on in Season 1. In this episode, Val and I discuss the myth (or is it a myth?) of the 6-figure business, and what it actually takes to get to that milestone.
Fan of great #business podcasts? Season 2 of the #GetPaid #Podcast is finally here!
Click To Tweet
Season 2 of the Get Paid Podcast is sponsored by Acuity Scheduling. Start your exclusive 45-day free trial at acuityscheduling.com/getpaid!
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- The importance of knowing your target audience.
- Why understanding the basics of owning an online business is important to your success.
- How being an entrepreneur can help you find and hone your innate talent and how fear can affect the success of your business.
- Why having a solid business foundation is essential to creating successful Facebook ad campaigns.
- Lessons we have learned from other successful entrepreneurs that have helped our own businesses.
- What strategies we have used and found success from in the early years of our businesses.
- Why becoming an expert in a specific niche is more lucrative and sustainable than diversifying your business.
- How “serving yourself” can help you better serve your clients.
- Why sharing your expert tips with others, for free, can lead to better conversion rates.
- Why it’s important to let your personality shine through the online content you create.
Mentioned In This Episode:
The TL;DR of the show:
- Start small to go big: set a goal, work toward that goal, then add onto it and work toward that goal.
- Help people solve real problems.
- There’s no “formula” or “recipe” for an amazingly successful business.
- Do the work.
- Ask strategic questions.
Connect with Val and Claire on the ol’ Social Networks:
Thanks for listening! Time to go get yourself paid. :) The post The “Formula” Myth of a 6-Figure Business (GPP23)
appeared first on Claire Pelletreau