In today’s show, Pancham interviews Bob Burg. Bob is a sales expert, sought-after speaker of sales on leadership conferences, and a co-author of the international bestselling book The Go-Giver.
Bob started from the bottom as he self-taught himself on sales and marketing. He is committed to inspire the audience on their venture to succeed the “Go-Giver” way. Now, he is one of the 30 Most Influential Leaders by the American Management Association and one of the 200 Top Most Influential Authors in the World by Richtopia.
Today, Bob will spark our entrepreneurial spirit as he discusses the 5 laws of success, how books became his biggest asset, and the mindset that you need in order to succeed. If you’re interested on doing things the “Go-Giver” way, make sure to give this episode a listen!
“It tells us we can all learn. We don’t have to just accept where we are as the final place, not at all. There’s so many great information out there." Timestamped Shownotes:
3 Key Points:
- 2:23 – Pancham welcomes Bob to the show
- 3:04 – Bob shares his background information
- 6:01 – How reading books helped with his personal growth
- 10:00 – Overview on the 5 laws of success
- 14:59 – How a “Go-Giver” declines an offer
- 21:57 – How his business adjusted to the pandemic
- 24:35 – Taking the Leap Round
- 24:35 – One book that had the most impact on his life
- 27:49 – His projects that helped him step out of his comfort zone
- 28:25 – How he is giving to the community
- 31:52 – Bob’s contact information
Get in Touch:
- Importance of both motivation and information
- Key indicator on how to say “no”
- The value of learning from one another