John and his son Elija Henderson have spent their lives growing up in the Appalachian region of the United States. An area that is known for its traditions, superstitions, and cryptids. Today we dive into the world of ghosts, cryptids, and the unexplained phenomena that have fascinated John and Elijah throughout their lives.
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN …
In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers
, we discuss:
- What is a “haint” or ghost, and how does John define it?
- What is a “fetch,” and what type of bad things can come along with seeing it?
- How does John believe that a ghost can be the spirit of a once-living person?
- Does John believe that demonic entities can take the form of terrifying beasts in the forest?
As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)