In this episode of #HighlySoughtAfter, I had a chat with a Singaporean multi-hyphenate Nat Ho. Singer. Actor. Producer. Entrepreneur. Having been in the limelight since 2004, Nat will share with you the good, the bad and the ugly of being a public figure.
Pay special attention to 51:00 when Nat revealed the most important factor that powers an authentic personal brand on social media. Do this well and you will never be at the mercy of self-doubt and criticism.
Also listen out for Nat’s answers to the following questions.
- When you were voted out of Singapore Idol, you cried on national TV. How did you pick yourself up? 6:18
- You have been in the limelight since young. Has it changed you? How did you deal with fame and public scrutiny? 17:08
- What was the biggest mistake you made while growing your influence? 22:41
- We care a lot about what people think about us. How do we get shield ourselves from people’s opinions of us, especially the negative ones? 26:10
- You mentioned many times in the media about how you were afflicted with self-doubt. How did you overcome it? 37:00
- Have your looks ever prevented people from taking your talents and creations seriously? 42:32
- For people listening, how can they live the best life ever? 1:01:50
If you want to keep in touch with Nat, you can reach him on Instagram @iamnatho
Thank you for listening to this episode of #HighlySoughtAfter!
If you enjoyed this episode, please help me hit the ‘subscribe’ button if you’re listening on Apple Podcasts or hit the ‘follow’ button if you are listening on Spotify.
I would also love to hear your biggest takeaway from this episode! Here’s how: take a screenshot of you listening to #HighlySoughtAfter and tag me on Instagram. My handle is @ericgoesglobal. This way, I can personally thank you!