Ajit Nawalkha comes from Jaipur where he lived with 22 other people under the same roof. He started his career as an intern at Mindvalley in 2008. He went on to become CEO of the company later on. After a while, he realized his passion for empowering coaches and trainers to create positive change in the world. He co-founded Evercoach- a coaching division of Mindvalley along with Vishen Lakhiani- Founder of Mindvalley. Ajit is author of two books- Live Big and The book of coaching. He is a passionate coach and teacher who loves sharing ideas and empowering people. Want to start your own podcast?
Join me on my FREE 90 Minutes Podcast to Profit Masterclass to learn how you can build your influence, authority and business using a podcast. Read More. https://live.bijayspeaks.com/ptp
- 01:20 Ajit's introduction
- 03:15 Why following passion is not great advice?
- 07:00 If not passion, what should you chase?
- 08:25 How to find the life purpose?
- 16:45 Dreaming big and thinking outside of box despite the upbringing.
- 20:45 On taking a leap of faith and facing fears.
- 28:15 Reconditioning the beliefs that you grow up with.
- 33:05 Ajit talks about Zero F**** Given
- 40:25 How Ajit's life would have been different it was not for mentors and coaches.
- 42:07 What to look in a mentor and coach in life?
- 45:57 How to be more coachable?
- 49:30 Some questions Ajit asks himself when he is stressed.
- 51:40 Enlightening Round
Follow the Inspiring Talk on
Read full show notes and resources: http://theinspiringtalk.com/93