Shayamal Vallabhjee is a sport scientist and one of India’s finest mental and strength trainers who have trained athletes like Sania Mirza, Mahesh Bhupathi and Celebrities like Amitabh Bachchan.
He was strength and conditioning coach with South African Davis Cup team from 2006-2008.
He has authored five books on sports science and motivation and is coming up with a new book called Breathe, Believe and Balance
. On this book, he combines his knowledge and experience from the worlds of science, spirituality, and psychology.
He spent three years of his life as a monk and trust me this man has got a lot of wisdom to share with the world. I love Shayamal’s ideas on healing from the emotional pain, self-love and finding a balance between body, mind, relationship and environment. And that’s what we decode on this episode. Trust me, this is going be one of the best episodes that you will hear on self-transformation and personal mastery.
Want to start your own podcast?
Join me on my FREE 90 Minutes Podcast to Profit Masterclass to learn how you can build your influence, authority and business using a podcast. Read More. https://live.bijayspeaks.com/ptp
- 04:00 Emotions Shayamal grew up while dealing with apartheid (systemic discrimination in South Africa based on skin color)
- 08:40 How the anger against the system affected him personally later in his life.
- 12:00 Reclaiming back the eroded confidence.
- 16:00 Becoming a monk.
- 25:20 Lessons from sports on unlocking potential
- 33:00 Building discipline
- 37:40 Walking away from the company he built and dealing with emotional pain
- 44:30 How to begin on self-love journey
- 48:00 What is balance?
- 49:30 Finding balance between mind, body and environment.
- 53:48 Questions Shayamal asks during painful situation.
- 56:50 Enlightening Round
Follow the Inspiring Talk on
Read full show notes and resources: http://theinspiringtalk.com/95