Malini is a pioneering influencer, entrepreneur and best-selling author of the book, To the Moon: How I Blogged My Way to Bollywood where she shares her story of starting a Bollywood, lifestyle and fashion blog and building it to make one of the most respectful brands.
Want to start your own podcast?
Join me on my FREE 90 Minutes Podcast to Profit Masterclass to learn how you can build your influence, authority and business using a podcast. Read More. https://live.bijayspeaks.com/ptp
In the past, she has been a TV host with MTV and a Radio Jockey.
I invited Malini to talk about her story of making it big in the celebrity blogging space, lessons learnt by working closely with Bollywood stars, building confidence and believing in your dreams. I am sure this conversation will leave you inspired to believe in your dreams and make it happen.
- 00:00 Introduction
- 03:16 Starting career as a dancer
- 04:45 International exposure and Change of Worldview
- 06:00 Becoming a VJ
- 09:28 Picking up skills early on
- 12:00 Following your passion
- 14:40 Advice to 20 years old self
- 16:45 On Patience and validation
- 19:07 Becoming more confident
- 20:30 Becoming Vulnerable
- 24:32 What people don't realize about celebrities
- 29:39 Malini's Girl tribe
- 32:20 Lessons learnt on entrepreneurship
- 33:37 Bollywood actress she admires
- 34:57 Enlightening round
Follow the Inspiring Talk on
Read full show notes and resources: http://theinspiringtalk.com/96