Philippe Reines isn’t a big believer in softball politics. In the latest episode of The Jamie Weinstein Show, the longtime aide to Hillary Clinton opens up about Trump’s presidency, whether he is as bad as Trump when it comes to inflammatory rhetoric, why he thinks Trump is likely to win again in 2020, and much more. Show Roadmap:
- What’s surprised Reines about the Trump presidency.
- On his interactions with Trump.
- Whether the left bears any responsibility for Trump’s rise.
- Whether he would prefer a President Mike Pence to President Trump.
- On the criticisms against Hillary Clinton and her candidacy.
- What Reines makes of the Russia investigation.
- On whether he is as bad as Trump when it comes to inflammatory rhetoric.
- Why Reines says he is a Democrat.
- Whether Hillary might really run again in 2020.
- Who Reines thinks would be the most formidable Democratic presidential contender in 2020 and why he thinks Trump will probably win again.
- On Matt Drudge, Tucker Carlson, Sidney Blumenthal, and Tom Steyer.
- Closing questions.
Who's On This Episode
We don't know anything about the creators of this episode yet. You can add them yourself so they can be credited for this and other podcasts.
This episode hasn't been reviewed yet. You can add a review to show others what you thought.
Mentioned In These Lists
There are no lists that include "Episode 74: Philippe Reines". You can add this episode to a new or existing list.