In the latest episode of The Jamie Weinstein Show, the longtime progressive political commentator opens up about Trump, the politics of the Green New Deal, his friends in cable news, 2020 and so much more.
- Press on what’s surprised him about the Trump presidency
- Press on the one time he met Donald Trump
- On what explains Trump's rise
- What three policies Press would institute if he were king for a day
- Is the Green New Deal a political loser for Democrats?
- On 2020 -- and why he isn't ready yet to support Bernie again
- On Jim Traficant, Tom Steyer, Roger Ailes, Matt Drudge, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Rudy Giuliani and Dick Morris
- On his career and influences