Question … do you have a mobile phone? How about a tablet? What about a Laptop or Desktop computer?
If the answer to any of these questions was YES then guess what… YOU have the ability to listen and subscribe to podcasts!
Did you know that there are more than 1 MILLION podcasts with more than a BILLION people listening to podcasts around the world? Pretty awesome … right?
In this episode of the Jeff Bradbury Show, we discuss why your EDU Brand needs to consider creating a podcast for itself.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page
and let us know how we can help you today.
10 Reasons Why Your Brand Should Have A Podcast
- It helps to Build Your EDU Brand
- Share your message for FREE on major platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify
- You establish yourself as an expert
- Creates Community and Loyalty
- Everyone has a podcast player in their podcast and several in their homes
- Cost effective marketing opportunity
- Podcasts drive traffic to your social media and website
- Podcasts are fun to do!
- Audio podcasts make great video content
- Evergreen Content
Follow our Podcast and Subscribe
Follow our Host
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on Apple Podcasts
today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
Need a Presenter?
Jeff Bradbury (@TeacherCast)
is available as a Keynote Speaker, Presenter
, or to Broadcast your conference LIVE!