What We Discuss with Chris Pfaff:
- Why Chris decided to take his skateboard from suburban Akron -- where escaped cows made the evening news -- to Los Angeles, where high-speed car chases barely raise eyebrows.
- What it's taken so far for Chris to make it in today's cutthroat fashion business climate -- especially when he has to work twice as hard to overcome what others expect from his "dumb" reality TV persona.
- How to stay tenacious -- like someone raised in the Midwest -- when you fail over and over again.
- Why sometimes running a business -- even something as fun and exciting as a top-level streetwear brand -- can be more of a curse than a blessing.
- How Chris feels about regretting something he has done versus regretting something he hasn't done.
- And much more...
Sport Clips is like no other place you've ever gotten your hair cut. There are TVs everywhere playing sports and guy-smart stylists who know how to give you the haircut you want in over 1,700 locations! Find out what you've been missing at SportClips.co…!
Learn over 500 subjects (no tests or homework!) at The Great Courses Plus -- including Boosting Your Emotional Intelligence. Listeners to this podcast can check out a free tri…!
Need custom graphics, logos, or Web design? Access a community of 600,000+ designers by registering at designcrowd.com/jordan and enjoy up to $100 off wi…!
Sign up for Level One of Advanced Human Dynamics -- our free networking and relationship development mini course at advancedhumandynamics.com/levelone!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!