David Smalley (@davidcsmalley
) is an actor, comedian, and host of the Dogma Debate
podcast, in which he -- as an atheist -- regularly discusses religion and politics with preachers, pastors, comedians, and people who hold different world views.
What We Discuss with David Smalley:
- How David Smalley went from spiritual believer to secular atheist.
- Why regularly challenging your own beliefs helps inoculate you against manipulation by others.
- The tactics car dealers and clergy use to corral people into compliance.
- What happens when atheists cling to faulty beliefs with the same fervor once reserved for their disavowed religions.
- How to debate in a way that might actually change someone's mind rather than angering them to the point of doubling down on their initial position.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/186
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course
Get two months of Skillshare
-- unlimited access to over 18,000 classes in design, business, technology, photography, entrepreneurship, film, writing, and more -- for free at skillshare.com/harbinger
is here to make dating fun again. With Ship, friends can set each other (or themselves) up -- because who knows you better than your friends? Check out Ship at getshipped.com/jordan
is proud to be leading the way as the cannabis industry transitions from its legacy era of homegrown enterprises to an institutional phase of professional standards and practices. Experience the new normal and find your closest st…
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
(NHTSA) reminds us to wait at the railroad crossing if the signals are on -- even if we can't see the train, it's probably closer than we think. STOP. Trains can't
!The Hartford Insurance Group
knows there's nothing small in small business, and it's been protecting customers for over 200 years. Learn what it can do for you and your business at thehartford.com/smallbusiness
One's a comedian, one's a radio/TV host. Together they bring you The SDR Show
-- a no-apologies, not politically correct, not for the faint of heart show that somehow blends the classic energy of a morning radio show into the new era of digital entertainment. Listen to The SDR Show here
or where your ears enjoy podcasts most!