Your mentally ill father has threatened to call the FBI on you because he interprets a photo you took of your three-year-old son with a headband on as somehow "sexualizing" him. How do you even find the right kind of lawyer to preemptively deal with this? We'll tackle this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger
) and Gabriel Mizrahi
) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/409
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Is 2020 really as bad as it seems? Here's how to gain a reality-based perspective (even if reality's not seeming so great right now).
- Your mentally ill father has threatened to call the FBI on you because he interprets a photo you took of your three-year-old son with a headband on as somehow "sexualizing" him. How do you even find the right kind of lawyer to preemptively deal with this?
- You're a landscaper who's been asked to destroy a cannabis crop being grown by squatters on an absentee landlord's property. Said landlord doesn't want the cops involved. In how many ways is it a bad idea to accept this job?
- You've always been decent looking and you're now as healthy and in shape as you were in high school, but being legally blind has kept you from really throwing your hat in the dating ring. What can you do to find your way to romance with someone accepting of your situation?
- You love that you can whip through books, podcasts, and videos at 3x, but it seems to have lowered your tolerance for slow talkers and people who can't get to the point quickly in a conversation. Should you learn how to take things a little...more...slowly?
- After being laid off, you're currently in the process of networking and making a career shift. You've been able to secure cold calls with higher-ups that seem to have gone well, but how do you move from a cold call toward a job offer?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
- And if you want to keep in touch with former co-host and JHS family Jason, find him on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD,...