Did you realise that music can have a direct impact on your physical, mental and spiritual health?
In this episode I interview a very special guest Bill Protzmann. Bill has devoted his life to music and has harnessed his love for it as entertainment and therapy to help others. He coined the term 'Music Care' and has used music as medicine to help people suffering with varying conditions and illnesses. Which include: Alzheimer's, PTSD, Alcoholism, drug addictions, stress, physical and emotional injuries plus many more.
What is even more powerful is that Bill has used the healing powers of music on himself, to help with his own conditions which include depression and schizophrenia.
- Common issues that people are dealing with
- How music can be used as a tool to improve health
- Some of the major benefits music can have on health
- What types of music, vibrations and frequencies can be most beneficial
- When and how music can be used in a negative way and how to make sure that doesn't happen
- Plus much more!
We also have a surprise for you to finish the show, so make sure you listen all the way to the end!
billprotzmann.com @aliwestfitness @billprotzmann
--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/kinetik-fitness/message