Do your eyes hurt after a long day of staring at your computer screen? Do you have trouble sleeping? With all the new devices surrounding us, it's possible you’re overexposed to blue-light which is interrupting your natural sleep cycle and creating a domino effect of health symptoms.
In this episode of the Knowledge and Mileage Podcast, Kris sits down with Andy Mant
, a company that cares about your health and has gone to great lengths to produce the most advanced blue light filtering eyewear.
Tune in to find out what blue light is, how over exposure to blue light could effect your sleep and your health, and why you should consider wearing blue-light-blocking glasses at night.
- What is blue light? [8:30]
- How much blue light is optimal? [16:50]
- How blue-light factors in obesity [31:00]
- Why we should consider changing out the lightbulbs in our house [44:30]
- How you fall asleep [54:00]
- Correlation of blue light and thyroid health [1:00:57]
Featured Guest: Andy Mant
Related Links/Products Mentioned
Connect with Kris Instagram: @krisgethin