Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today we are talking about something lots of law students deal with - self-sabotaging behavior. If you start your day with the best of intentions, but get nothing done by the time it's over, tune in! You're definitely not alone.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why is this such an important topic in law school?
- What do we mean by self-sabotage?
- Common ways to self-sabotage as a law student
- How to balance life and law school
- Ways to fight procrastination
- What are you really responsible for in law school?
- How to create a study schedule and stick to it
- Other methods to create accountability and manage your time
- Do you need an accountability partner?
- How to spot self-sabotaging behavior in yourself and redirect it
If you enjoy the podcast, we'd love a nice review and/or rating on iTunes. And feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website
Thanks for listening!
Alison & Lee