Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast. Today we’re talking about grit - that quality that lets you get back up and carry on after you've been knocked down. And, every law student is probably going to get knocked down a time or two!
In this episode we discuss:
- Why is grit important in law school?
- The harsh realities of law school
- Why just being "smart" isn't enough any longer
- Situations where you will need grit in law school
- How will you handle the bumps in the road when they come? Do you have a plan?
- Alison and Lee share stories of needing grit in law school
- How mindfulness can be helpful in tough situations
- Whether grit can be cultivated
- Activities that can help build your "grit"
- The five characteristics of grit
If you enjoy the podcast, we'd love a nice review and/or rating on iTunes. And feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website
Thanks for listening!
Alison & Lee