Welcome back! Today, as finals wind down, we're talking about what you can do over winter break to improve your law school (and legal career) experience. Don't worry, a lot of it is fun! Not just more work - you've done enough for now. Winter break is a time to recuperate, but we do have a few suggestions!
In this episode we discuss:
- Alison and Lee share their winter break experiences
- The importance of relaxation after finals
- Why you may need to reconnect with loved ones
- The value of investing in your community and doing volunteer work
- Reinvigorating your passion for law school
- Things you can do to work on your soft skills while you are off from school
- Getting ahead on your job search
- How to handle less than desirable final grades
If you enjoy the podcast, we'd love a nice review and/or rating on iTunes
. And feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website
Thanks for listening! Have a nice, relaxing break!
Alison & Lee