Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, we're talking about how to attack multiple choice questions on a law school exam - something we're seeing a lot more of these days!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why we are seeing more multiple choice questions on law school exams
- The right answer versus the best answer - how legal multiple choice questions are different than other multiple choice exams
- We walk you through a sample multiple choice question and give you tips on how to approach it
- How and why practicing multiple choice questions can help you study even if your exam doesn't include them
- Where to find more practice questions
Episode Transcript: Download the Transcript
If you enjoy the podcast, we'd love a nice review and/or rating on Apple Podcasts0
) (or your listening platform of choice). And feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website
). If you're concerned about the bar exam, check out our sister site, the Bar Exam Toolbox
Thanks for listening!
Alison & Lee