Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today we're counting down our top ten episodes for incoming 1Ls. This list is good listening for anyone, but especially for those getting ready to start law school in the fall. If law school's coming up soon, here are some episodes we recommend you check out!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Money issues to think about before starting law school from negotiating scholarship offers (yes, you can do this!) and the realities of law school debt to creating a budget and what you should or should not buy before you start law school
- Ways to prepare for the transition to law school mentally and emotionally, as well as academically
- How to set yourself up for success BEFORE starting law school and how to survive your first month
- Why is law school so hard?
- Special concerns of non-traditional and first-generation law students
Episode Transcript: Download the Transcript
If you enjoy the podcast, we'd love a nice review and/or rating on Apple Podcasts
) or your favorite listening app. And feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website (http://lawschooltoolbox.com/contact
). If you're concerned about the bar exam, check out our sister site, the Bar Exam Toolbox (http://barexamtoolbox.com/
). You can also sign up for our weekly podcast newsletter
to make sure you never miss an episode!
Thanks for listening!
Alison & Lee