Kelly McCausey shares the mindset shifts that blew the lid off her own business, how collaborating with her competition generates ripple effects and her favorite pathway to generating multiple streams of income.
For show notes, transcripts, and more, go to Leadpages.com/podcast
- Don’t let your comfort zone keep you from doing something amazing. Getting out of your comfort zone will help you learn about yourself, achieve new things, and make you more confident in who you are as a person.
- Take partnerships seriously, even with your competition. Before you start a partnership, try out a collaborative project first.
- Don’t let raising your prices for your product or business hold you back. When you provide value, you will also provide opportunities for your community to grow together.
- Playing small keeps a lid on your audience, and does a disservice to them.
- Think big tree vs. tending a fledgling orchard. Focus your efforts on a singular business that eventually (not immediately) has multiple branches.