From a young age, especially when it comes to our health, we’re taught that we have little control. We’re taught that we have no power over disease and dysfunction. We’re taught to go to a doctor, do what we’re told, and give up our ability to create a physically and spiritually healthy body.
We have been programmed to be victims throughout our lives, but as human beings, we are not victims of our environment or victims of circumstance. We have agency and influence over our own level of satisfaction and health – and that’s pretty friggin’ exciting when you stop and think about it.
We know this is true, in large part, due to the groundbreaking research of today’s guest, Dr. Bruce Lipton, a stem cell biologist, bestselling author, and thought leader who is bridging the often disparate worlds of science and spirit.
Dr. Lipton did pioneering research on cloned human stem cells, then later served as a Research Fellow in the Department of Pathology in Stanford University’s School of Medicine, where their research revealed the nature of the biochemical pathways by which the mind (perceptions/beliefs) controls behavior and genetic activity.
His discoveries ran counter to the established scientific view that life is controlled by the genes, and that laid the foundation for today’s revolutionary new field of Epigenetics.
Epigenetics is the study of the cellular and physiological traits that turn our genes on and off, and in turn, define how our cells actually read those genes. Dr. Lipton showed that the outer layer of our cells acts as organic computer chips, operating like the brain of the cell. The environment that the cell is in, then, directly affects how the cell functions, and we can influence that environment through our thoughts and beliefs.
It’s cellular biology by way of quantum physics, and it has not only changed Dr. Lipton’s professional life, but his personal life and physical health as well – so now, he is trying to share this knowledge and pass it on to others so that we can experience the benefits of understanding, too.
If you want to take back your ability to create your health and your life, then it’s time for you to hear what Dr. Lipton has to teach us.
Topics Discussed In This Episode:
- How Dr. Lipton ended up working on stem cells back in ‘67, when most people didn’t even know what a stem cell was
- It’s an illusion that your body is a single entity – it’s actually a community of cells
- Why we have stem cells
- How our thoughts and beliefs affect the chemical makeup of our body, in turn affecting our cellular health
- Why the most valid, tested, and verified science on the planet is quantum physics
- How we, as a collective, share beliefs or “programs” that then influence each others’ behaviors and health
- How you can change or get rid of the subconscious programs that you collected while growing up – the same programming that dictates 95% of your life
- When we took the red pill (and we all did)
- How your mind creates coherence between your belief and your reality
- The curse of conscious knowledge (like knowing what those nearby cell towers are doing to you)
- You are a creator – but if you create from weakness, then you’ll only manifest weakness
- Why effort can’t overcome belief
- What we can learn from the story of Jesus, even if we’re not Christian
- How collectively recovering our creative power will allow us to change the world’s current chaos into a garden
- The biology of belief & why what happened to your ancestors or in your past doesn’t dictate the future
- There is no gene that causes cancer – however, beliefs are easily passed from parent to child
- What you’re lacking in consciousness you can reinforce through support
about this episode.
Watch it on YouTube
Connect with Luke on social media to learn how to take your lifestyle to the next level, plus catch exclusive live interviews & events:
INSTAGRAM - @lukestorey // https://www.instagram.com/lukestorey/
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/MrLukeStorey/
TWITTER - @MrLukeStorey // https://twitter.com/MRLUKESTOREY
YOUTUBE - https://www.youtube.com/c/LukeStorey
THIS SHOW IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Joovv.
If you’ve been listening for a while or following Luke on social media, you’ve probably seen him raving about red light therapy, or photobiomodulation. There are over 3000 published clinical papers on light therapy – over 200 being double-blind, randomized, and placebo-controlled – making this arguably the most well-researched bio hack in Luke’s arsenal. Some of the benefits include increased skin health, better muscle recovery, better sexual performance, and reduced joint pain and inflammation. So you can see why Luke is so into it... and why all of his friends keep coming over to use his Joovv device! If you are ready to get your own Joovv device + a FREE gift, head over to http://Joovv.com/luke
and enter the code “LUKE” at checkout.
AND... Beekeeper’s Naturals.
Superfoods from the hive - amazing! Beekeeper’s Naturals brings you the highest quality products from the hive and nurture a greater awareness for saving our bees! That is why their all-natural health-boosting products are made with the purest ingredients from sustainable apiaries full of healthy bees. Each of their products has been rigorously tested to meet the highest potency standards. Use code “LIFESTYLIST” for 15% off at http://bit.ly/2GgJRPO
. Studies have clearly shown that blue and green light up to 550nm is a potent suppressor of melatonin, but the Sleep+ lenses in BLUblox glasses are the most effective blue and green light blockers for after dark use, proven to block 100% of the light in this range. BLUblox offers free global shipping everywhere, and they do prescription glasses, reading glasses, and non-prescription glasses for a tremendous value. Use code LIFESTYLIST for 15% off at https://www.BLUblox.com
HELP SUPPORT THIS SHOW!
Starting and growing a podcast requires a ton of time, energy, and money. Do you appreciate this information, and want to support my mission to deliver as much life enhancing information as possible to as many people as possible?
The easiest, and most effective way you can help is to do this:
- Go to Lukestorey.com/support and donate towards show production costs
- Subscribe to the show by clicking “subscribe” in iTunes
- Write us a review in iTunes
- Share this show with one friend right now
You’d be amazed how much these four simple steps do to help us grow! Here’s the magic link for reviews in iTunes.
Or, if you want to get there yourself, you can follow these instructions
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for listening and joining me on this journey we call life