Do you play the glad game or the judgment game?
Pollyanna gets a lot of flak. Most call her naïve, annoying or checked-out.
Why? Because she sees possibilities where others see problems. She chooses to spend her time being grateful, not lost in a list of complaints like so many others.
And she isn't afraid of being a bright light when others are choosing to be dull or dark with their view points.
Most in the world play the judgment game. Spending their day - and most of their energy - proving what they got right and fighting what they got wrong.
But not her. She doesn't get lost in their drama or suffer their limitations.
She is also a great example of happiness without "positivity." (the flip side of negativity that traps some of us in unexpected ways)
Given the state of the world - with all its judgment and polarity - this is a needed exploration right now!
Tune in to discover:
- The trap of positive vs negative thinking and how to get un-stuck
- Surprising way to silence your inner critic
- A-ha’s on hidden judgments and how it may be dampening your happy
- Deep dive with a powerful tool from Access Consciousness to have more peace and freedom
- Lessons from Pollyanna on being a bright light even in the face of judgment
Learn more about Lauren's Quiet Your Mind Taster Program for $27 mentioned in the show here: https://laurenpolly.com/quiet-your-mind/