What if you’re life was progressing even if you feel like it isn’t?
Progress – in life, business and everywhere else – is not what it seems. It’s thought that we catch a wave and ride it to the finish line in one fell swoop.
We meet THE person, find THE job, create THE business and off we go with no pause or hiccup in sight. If only this were true…
Actually, creation / progress is more like an ocean. It ebbs and flows; undulating with waves that carry you and lulls that steep you in stillness. There are ups and downs and times when there is nothing to do but sit and be.
This can lead to frustration and tension as you push ahead trying to re-build momentum. Wasting your resources and making the journey more difficult.
Or the feeling like you should give up and try something else. Leaving whatever you have created thus far behind before it ever has a chance to bear fruit.
But what if you were progressing even in those ‘down times’? Could having more awareness of this process lead to more ease and choice along the way?
Tune into this week’s podcast to discover:
- A-ha’s on the creative process in all areas of your life
- Mindset traps that have you putting in more effort then in needed (and wasting your resources!)
- Sneaky ways tension, stress and disappointment take us off path
- Little known dance that helps you progress in all areas of living
- How to trust the process – and yourself! – in all that you chose