Lori Harder is the ultimate multi-passionate... A self-love expert, fitness guru, entrepreneur and podcaster, you may know her best from her hugely successful podcast, ‘Earn Your Happy’. She’s recently added ‘author’ to the mix too, with the launch of her powerful new book, 'A Tribe Called Bliss'. Head to https://melissaambrosini.com/103
for full episode resources and more inspiring weekly episodes. Lori credits finding her tribe with changing her from an anxiety-ridden, unhealthy, introverted underachiever… to becoming the confident, successful, powerhouse woman she is today. It’s this transformation that’s made her so passionate about helping other women find THEIR own tribe — so that they can experience this kind of soul-growth in their lives too. (And rest assured: Lori says that ALL of us have a tribe of soul sistas — and soul misters! — out there… you just need to know how to find them!) So if you’d like to find out how to break through superficial friendships, create real connections, and reach your highest potential, pop in those earbuds and buckle up, baby! This one’s a truly epic listen. In this episode we chat about:
- Why she wrote her book ‘A Tribe Called Bliss’ (05:48)
- How to call in your soul sistas and find your tribe (plus the exact scripts she used to do that) (12:38)
- The secret to making your relationships grow and thrive (19:41)
- The 2 essential elements to create epic connections (20:16)
- The one-liner that will rock all your relationships and take them to the next-level (21:24)
- The ideal number of peeps you want in your inner circle (and why this matters so much) (24:26)
- How to release your expectations when you’re finding your tribe (30:54)
- Do men need a tribe too? (35:22)
- Plus so much more!
Head to https://melissaambrosini.com/103
for full episode resources and more inspiring weekly episodes.