The Memory Palace is a proud member of Radiotopia
, from PRX, a curated network of extraordinary, story-driven shows.
- Musica Seqenza play Schreza Infida
- Frederico Durand plas Lluvia de Estrellas
- The Martin Hayes Quintet plays The Boy in the Gap
- East Forest by Provenance
- There's a bit of Madame Ovary from Bensi and Jurriaans and Christine
- It finishes on Three Dances: II. Pavane from Chromo Tuba Quartet
Thanksgiving: The Biography of an American Holiday by James W. Baker and Peter J. Gomes sent me first down a Charlotte Mitchell rabbit hole.
- History of Plymouth, Norfolk, and Barnstable Count…
- History of the Town of Lakeville, 1852-1952 by Gladys De Maranville (which you probably own all ready but, here it is anyway).
Indian History, Genealogy, Pertaining to the Good ….
- The great, The Name of War: King Philip's War and the Origins… by Jill Lepore.
Massasoit of the Wamponoags: With Commentary on th…, by Alvin Gardner Weeks
"Baby Pilgrims, Sturdy Forefathers, and One Hundre… by Christine Arnold-Lourie in the Massachusetts Historical Review.
"The Daughter of a King," by Mike Maddigan in Southcoast Today.
"The Last of the Wamponoags," by Charles T. Scott in New England Magazine, vol. 33.
- I also looked at a number of news paper articles, most found at Newspapers.com through the expected search terms.