In this episode of the SweatCast, MH fitness director BJ Gaddour interviews the one and only Cory Gregory. Cory went from a coal miner to a cover model to a serial fitness entrepreneur. He is also a Reebok athlete who has competed in powerlifting, bodybuilding, and most recently Olympic lifting.
- What it was like pitching to Arnold Schwarzenegger in the boardroom
- Cory’s #SquatEveryDay and #LungeU programs
- Cory’s Anabolic Fasting diet
- The Muscle Trifecta: doing a bodybuilding, powerlifting, and Olympic lifting competition in the same weekend
- How to fight dad bod and stay fit as a busy father
- And much more!