Our identities make each of us who we are, but they can often hold us back in our quest to become the best digital CEO that we can be. Today I’m joined by my friend and frequent guest of the podcast, Mel Abraham, to coach Kerri (who just happens to be a BBD member) through this very issue. By the end of the call Kerrie gains clarity as to what will be her next steps, and we can’t wait to see what happens when she sheds her old identity and makes a massive impact!
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you in some way, we’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me, Mel and Kerri, @jameswedmore, @melabraham9 and @kerri_altom.
For all the highlights from The Mind Your Business Podcast, make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel at http://jameswedmore.tv/
To get my FREE Goal-Setting Guide, Breakthrough 2021
, head to http://jameswedmore.com/breakthrough
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/itunes
, and thanks for your support of this show!
I want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for a #Q&AEdition of The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/QA
and record a question (under 4 minutes or less) that could be featured on an upcoming episode. In this episode you’ll hear:
- The big performance issue that Kerri is having in her business right now
- What’s really holding her back (hint: it’s not technology)!
- Why she fears taking on a new identity in her life and business
- The importance of putting boundaries in place as we define our identity
- How Kerri will know when she’s making the impact that she wants to be making
- The urgency that is truly needed to succeed, and what “bridges” she’ll be prioritizing to reach her goals
For full show notes and links, visit: https://www.mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/blog/444