Today Jilly and I are kicking off a new series on the podcast called Down to Business
, where we look at the invisible (slightly unsexy!) and definitely undiscussed topics that are 100% essential for you to master if you want to experience true and last business success. In this first episode we’re going to show you what you absolutely need to understand about being a personal brand or a CEO, because these are two roles that are both of upmost importance to you and your business!
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you in some way, we’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me and Jilly, @jameswedmore and @jillycedeno.
Don’t forget to grab your free 5x Your Business Performance Workbook that integrates the exercises, activities and to-do items from those powerful episodes at https://www.mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/dtb
To get my FREE Goal-Setting Guide, Breakthrough 2021
, head to http://jameswedmore.com/breakthrough
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/itunes
, and thanks for your support of this show!
I want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for a #Q&AEdition of The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/QA
and record a question (under 4 minutes or less) that could be featured on an upcoming episode. In this episode you’ll hear:
- The two key role most people will be filling in their businesses (that they may not have even realized they were doing)
- What an unhealthy personal brand looks like, plus what happens to your business when you pursue popularity over profit
- A breakdown “T.L.C.” – a principle that will always work
- How the personal brand and CEO roles can work together effectively
- Why we run the business on 90-day cycles, what profit margin to shoot for in your business and much more!
For full show notes and links, visit: https://www.mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/blog/436