As we continue our Down to Business
series, today we look at the “P” word - as in “Performance!” I get asked all the time how our team is so high-performing and productive, so today Jilly and I are sharing 6 things you can start doing today too to maximize your team’s performance!
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you in some way, we’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me and Jilly, @jameswedmore and @jillycedeno.
Don’t forget to grab your free 5x Your Business Performance Workbook that integrates the exercises, activities and to-do items from those powerful episodes at https://www.mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/dtb
For all the highlights from The Mind Your Business Podcast, make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel at http://jameswedmore.tv/
To get my FREE Goal-Setting Guide, Breakthrough 2021
, head to http://jameswedmore.com/breakthrough
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/itunes
, and thanks for your support of this show!
I want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for a #Q&AEdition of The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/QA
and record a question (under 4 minutes or less) that could be featured on an upcoming episode. In this episode you’ll hear:
- What integrity is and isn’t, and the ways in which we use it each and every day
- How having more structure actually creates more freedom in your business
- Why we say “No” more often, and why we do less things but better
- How we analyze what we can delete, automate and delegate constantly
- When being too much of an entrepreneur is actually a bad thing to be
- Why we feel that planning is so important, and the “magic is in the debrief”
For full show notes and links, visit: https://www.mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/blog/443