Do you find yourself fearing that your business success, and everything you’ve built so far, isn’t going to last? Maybe you feel like your business is already crashing down around you? These are things that I’ve felt and I’ve questioned since started my entrepreneurial journey, and what I share with you today has the opportunity to completely transform the relationship you have with your business. Make sure to stay tuned to the end of this episode, because I’ll be going through a special guided meditation that you can refer back to whenever you find these doubts creeping back into your mind!
The Recurring Revolution is back on April 25th, 2019! To find up more, go to http://jameswedmore.com/tribe
Are you ready to create your Business by Design this year? Be the first in line when the program opens by joining the waiting list at https://www.businessbydesigntraining.net/
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you in some way, we’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me, @jameswedmore.
I would also love if you subscribed to the podcast and left a review at http://jameswedmore.com/itunes
I want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for the Listener Question of the Week edition of The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/QA
and record a question (under 4 minutes or less) that could be featured on an upcoming episode!
In the episode you’ll hear:
- The fear may be there, but you’ll just have to dig deep to be see it
- How holding on to those negative emotions is really holding you back
- The way that you show up for others has everything to do with your success
- How powerful your thoughts and past experiences can be
- What I did to get past the fear of my business crashing down
- The one thing that all entrepreneurs must make sure they master
- A powerful guided meditation and visualization exercise that you can start doing today to beat the fears and doubts you may have
For full show notes and links, visit: http://mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/podcast/254