In an online business, failed launches can happen. In today’s #Q&AEdition I’m going to show you how to see “failure” in a different light and pick yourself up after it happens!
To get my FREE Goal-Setting Guide, Breakthrough 2021
, head to http://jameswedmore.com/breakthrough
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you in some way, we’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me and Jilly, @jameswedmore and @jillycedeno.
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/itunes
, and thanks for your support of this show!
I want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for a #Q&AEdition of The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/QA
and record a question (under 4 minutes or less) that could be featured on an upcoming episode. In this episode you’ll hear:
- The way that I choose to look at “failure”, and why it is critical to achieve success
- Two reasons why you’ve never had a failure (plus why this isn’t good!)
- Where your real focus should be when you experience a failure
- The big problem with interpretations and expectations
- An example of a time when I felt that I failed, why failure is a form of denial and a whole lot more
For full show notes and links, visit: https://www.mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/blog/432