How would you like to start generating more sales with your content? I’ve been putting out consistent, free weekly content for many years now, and trust me when I say there is a right way and a wrong way to do it! Today I’m going to show you the right way to create magnetic content that actually brings you ideal buyers, and with me to do this is the amazing Brandon Lucero!
If you’d like to learn more of Brandon’s strategies for creating content (and generating sales in the process) he’s dropping a new video series on March 1st, 2021. To get access, visit http://www.jameswedmore.com/revolution
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you in some way, we’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me and Brandon, @jameswedmore and @iambrandonlucero.
To get my FREE Goal-Setting Guide, Breakthrough 2021
, head to http://jameswedmore.com/breakthrough
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/itunes
, and thanks for your support of this show!
I want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for a #Q&AEdition of The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/QA
and record a question (under 4 minutes or less) that could be featured on an upcoming episode. In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why with great messaging, the platform that you use shouldn’t matter as much
- What is the true purpose of content creation as a business owner
- The big 3 elements every entrepreneur should have in their content
- What we both think on vulnerability in the online space
- Why we shouldn’t fear being polarizing in our messaging
- How sitting in the silence can help you gain clarity on your message
- The important things to understand about using how-to content, and the best ways to different yourself in a crowded market
- Whether or not you need to hire copywriters, and so much…
For full show notes and links, visit: https://www.mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/blog/439