We’ve gotten so much positive feedback about our recent Down to Business
series on the podcast, and today Jilly and I are reflecting further on what it really takes to run an 8-figure company! No matter if you’re just new in business, or have been operating one for a while now, you’re sure to get something from what we have to share in this episode!
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you in some way, we’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me and Jilly, @jameswedmore and @jillycedeno.
Don’t forget to grab your free 5x Your Business Performance Workbook that integrates the exercises, activities and to-do items from those powerful episodes at https://www.mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/dtb
How would you like to hang out with me in magical Sedona, Arizona? Here’s your chance! For more details and to enter go to https://www.mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/giveaway
, and the more entries you submit, the more chances you have to win (there’s tons of other cool prizes like programs and books you can win too). Hurry though, this giveaway closes this Friday, March 19th, 2021!
For all the highlights from The Mind Your Business Podcast, make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel at http://jameswedmore.tv/
To get my FREE Goal-Setting Guide, Breakthrough 2021
, head to http://jameswedmore.com/breakthrough
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/itunes
, and thanks for your support of this show!
I want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for a #Q&AEdition of The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/QA
and record a question (under 4 minutes or less) that could be featured on an upcoming episode. In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to start thinking differently about your business, and a reminder that it all starts with you
- What it looks like to change an organization from the inside-out
- How we do less (and do it better)!
- What to do right now if you’re not enjoying certain things in your business
- What “failing” really says about you
- Why you need to be very aware of all the roles in your organization, and the way that Jilly’s role with the team continues to evolve
- The reason that everything should be a long-term decision when it comes to your business
For full show notes and links, visit: https://www.mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/blog/446