In this week’s episode we discuss the latest in tech and entertainment. We cover the updated movie release dates for Disney, Marvel, and 20th Century films. Tom Cruise is heading to space to film a movie at the International Space Station. In tech news, Tesla holds their Battery Day event and announces that they will have fully autonomous vehicles in about a month. There was a major hack on a national medical company and some new investments in VR training for surgeons. Finally we discuss space news with plans for returning to the moon.
We ask that you support the show in any way possible. You can like, share, rate or comment on any of the various social media and podcast players. Join the conversation in our closed Facebook group at https://www.thenerdcantina.com/community
, or become a patron on our Patreon page (https://www.patreon.com/thenerdcantina
) where a pledge of as little as $1 will get you a free sticker.
Visit and subscribe to our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKXYWzoYKvoZopZLX…
- Disney Postpones Black Widow, Shang-Chi, Eternals and Many More Films
- Xbox Series Pre-Orders Are Hurting Credit Scores After Retailers Cancel
- Samuel L. Jackson to Play Nick Fury in New Marvel Disney Plus Series (EXCLUSIVE)
- Tom Cruise is going to space to film a movie in 2021
- The Verge: Tesla Battery Day: biggest announcements.
- Tesla says full autopilot in a month or so
- Osso VR raises $14m to bring VR to surgery training
- NBC News: Major hospital system hit with cyberattack, potentially largest in US history.
- India’s Mars orbiter completes six years at the red planet, but where is the science?
- The moon is “safe” for long term exploration
- $28 Billion dollar plan to return to the moon
- Paradox-Free Time Travel Proven Possible by Physics Student