All episodes available at https://TheNeuroNerds.com. Follow @TheNeuroNerds on Twitter/Instagram and Like us at Facebook.com/TheNeuroNerds.
It’s back to school month and we’re kicking it off with a special interview with guest co-host and habit coach, Ella Sofia. After suffering a hemorrhagic stroke at the age of 14, Ella has dedicated her life to learning how to retrain the brain post-brain injury as well as being an advocate for other stroke and brain injury survivors. She talks with our host Joe about being a teenager dealing with school, fitting in and all the other challenges of being an adolescent while going through stroke recovery and rehab. If you’re an adolescent brain injury survivor or the parent of one, what are some challenges you're facing as you get ready to go back to school? Let us know on our socials. The NeuroNerds are here to help!
Links to Topics Mentioned
Check out The NeuroNerds Amazon Picks at www.amazon.com/shop/theneuronerds
Plus get a free Audible trial at http://www.audibletrial.com/theneuronerds!**
. Currently, The NeuroNerds are reading our fellow stroke survivor, Mimi Hayes’ book ‘I’ll Be Ok It’s Just A Hole In My Head.’ Join us!
- Support The NeuroNerds podcast on Patreon and join our NeuroJedi High Council at www.Patreon.com/TheNeuroNerds
- Co-hosted by Joe Borges and Lauren Manzano
- Produced by Joe Borges and Felice LaZae
- Edited by Felice LaZae, http://felicelazae.com, @felicelazae on Twitter/Instagram
- Theme song produced by Sleep Deez, @sleepvision on Instagram, @sleepdeez on Twitter
- Sponsored by Avid Technology and our Patreon Supporters