It’s the 5th anniversary of our co-host Lauren’s concussion and we’re celebrating her life, recovery and more. In this episode, Joe and Lauren talk about her recovery journey, how her concussion has affected her life and how she’s learned to thrive post-concussion. Have you or someone you love ever suffered a concussion? Please share on our socials.
Check out The NeuroNerds Amazon Shop at amazon.com/shop/theneuronerds
Plus get a free Audible trial at http://www.audibletrial.com/theneuronerds
! Currently, The NeuroNerds are reading our fellow stroke survivor, Kavita Basi’s book ‘Room 23.’ Join us!
- Support The NeuroNerds podcast on Patreon and join our NeuroJedi High Council at www.Patreon.com/TheNeuroNerds
- Co-hosted by Joe Borges and Lauren Manzano
- Find Joe at http://joesorocks.com
and @joesorocks on Twitter/Instagram and submit your stroke/brain injury recovery story at https://www.joesorocks.com/submit-your-story
- Find Lauren at @laurenlmanzano on Instagram, @tankbbg on Twitter
- Produced by Joe Borges and Felice LaZae, http://felicelazae.com
, @felicelazae on Twitter/Instagram
- Edited by Cory Jennings
- Sponsored by Avid Technology and our Patreon Supporters