All episodes are available at https://TheNeuroNerds.com. Follow @TheNeuroNerds on Twitter/Instagram and Like us at Facebook.com/TheNeuroNerds.
It’s St Patty’s Day and Joe and Lauren are celebrating with special guest Ella Sofia live and in-person in the studio all the way from Canada! This was recorded pre-Coronavirus lockdown so luckily Ella was able to visit and chat with us on the show. Ella is a fellow stroke survivor and an amazing habit coach helping people especially brain injury survivors train their brains. With it being St Patty’s Day, The NeuroNerds talk beer, affects of drinking on the brain and kilts. What’s your favorite drink to drink in moderation? Share with us in the comments on our socials!
If you are a stroke surviver and would like to be included in our #ChangeTheFaceOfStroke campaign, please submit a B&W photo preferably with a white background to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out The NeuroNerds Amazon Shop at amazon.com/shop/theneuronerds
Plus get a free Audible trial at http://www.audibletrial.com/theneuronerds
!. Currently, The NeuroNerds are reading our fellow stroke survivor, Mimi Hayes’ book ‘I’ll Be Ok It’s Just A Hole In My Head.’ Join us!
- Support The NeuroNerds podcast on Patreon and join our NeuroJedi High Council at www.Patreon.com/TheNeuroNerds
- Co-hosted by Joe Borges and Lauren Manzano
- Find Joe at http://joesorocks.com
and @joesorocks on Twitter/Instagram and submit your stroke/brain injury recovery story at https://www.joesorocks.com/submit-your-story
- Find Lauren at @laurenlmanzano on Instagram, @tankbbg on Twitter
- Produced by Joe Borges and Felice LaZae, http://felicelazae.com
, @felicelazae on Twitter/Instagram
- Edited by Sam Blanchard, @sambalayashoppe on Twitter and Instagram
- Theme song produced by Sleep Deez, @sleepvision on Instagram, @sleepdeez on Twitter
- Sponsored by Avid Technology and our Patreon Supporters