Michel Fortin is the “Roger Bannister” of web copywriting. He wrote the copy for a John Reese product that was the first to sell 1 million dollars worth in one day. Not a bad accomplishment for any copywriters CV.
In this interview Michel reveals…
* The 3 laws of human nature and the 3 P’s of copywriting
* The OATH formula that will tell you exactly what your market thinks about your product (and therefore how to sell to them)
* The UPWORDS formula that will help you to connect with your reader
* The FORCEPS formula that will help you demonstrate overwhelming proof to your reader (even the most hard-nosed skeptic will have no choice but to believe you)
* The 3 deadly C’s of copywriting. You want to avoid these 3 mistakes at all costs