Most of us struggle with forgiveness, however it can be a very powerful tool that can unlock future roadblocks. To take control of your life you need to forgive and make a plan. Stop winging it in life and decide on the non-negotiable values in your life.
When you deeply understand who you are, when you can identify your black sheep values and what makes you you, you will start living your life on purpose. It’s time to turn negatives into positives, and try looking at things with a different perspective. Whether you’re self-employed or not, it’s imperative to do things with deliberate intentions. This is key to crafting the life you want. To break down the idea of discovering your black sheep values, I brought on a special guest and longtime friend and colleague, Brant Menswar. Brant Menswar was recently selected as one of the Country’s “Top 10 Motivational Speakers.” He is a critically acclaimed author, award winning musician, podcast host, and the CEO and founder of Rock Star Impact, a boutique agency that teaches people and organizations how to cultivate values-based leadership. Brant’s innovative work has changed what’s possible for industry-leading organizations like Netflix, Verizon, SunTrust, Microsoft, ESPN, Hilton, Sony Pictures, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and dozens more. Recognize your non-negotiables, and find happiness in the littlest things - by downloading this episode now. “Start living your life on purpose.” -Brant Menswar Highlights –
- Embrace being a black sheep and use that as a positive vs a negative.
- Being a black sheep literally means being original.
- Try to find happiness in the smallest things - especially at times of being low, or feeling down.
- Winging it will not work. You have to start living your life with purpose to be your most successful.
- Your first five non-negotiables are never the ones you end up with.
- Forgiveness of yourself is the first step to moving forward.
- Even in business, you have zero control over outcomes and results. The best thing you can do is to make decisions based on your values and what’s important to you.
- Purpose is something we choose not something we find.
Guest Contact –
Contact Jeffrey –
Resources – Have Your Website Brand Message Reviewed!
Is your website and are all your marketing materials speaking the right LINGO of your ideal customers? Often it’s not which is why you’re not converting traffic and leads to clients and attracting your most profitable customers. Fill out the simple LINGO Review application and I’ll take a look at your website. If I have suggestions for you to improve your brand message (I almost always do), we’ll set up a complimentary 30-minute call to discuss. A select number of websites are also chosen for my LINGO Review Video Series. Fill out the application today
and let’s get your business speaking the right LINGO! Host Jeffrey Shaw is a Small Business Consultant, Brand Management Consultant, Business Coach for Entrepreneurs, Keynote Speaker, TEDx Speaker and author of LINGO and The Self Employed Life (May 2021). Supporting self-employed business owners with business and personal development strategies they need to create sustainable success.