In the last interview of our spirituality mini-series we chatted with meditation teacher and expert, Ali Katz. She gave us so many wonderful takeaways on how to begin your own meditation practice and how to create mindfulness with meditation. We know you are going to love it! You can listen using the player below or by subscribing in iTunes.
Discussed in this Episode:
- Ali shares her journey to mindfulness
- Self-care is NOT selfish!
- Ali explains how she connects meditation to spirituality.
- Meditation allows you to get to know yourself on a whole different level
- Learn how to make meditation a part of your life
- Your job is to do your meditation, not judge it.
- Ali explains how to use meditation while running
- Ali shares the premise of her book.
Make ANY minute a mindful one. Next time you’re at a traffic light, that feels like downtime, when you might reach for your phone, stop yourself, and instead breathe. Relax. Match your inhale to your exhale… Count your inhale for 3 and exhale for 3. Focus on you!
Connect with Ali: Hot Mess to Mindful Mom
| Hot Mess to Mindful Mom Community
| Ali Katz on IG
| Hot Mess to Mindful Mom (the book)
| Get the Most out of Motherhood
Have a great week!
Kelly and Maggie
The post SBWH Podcast Ep. #163: Meditation to Mindfulness w…
appeared first on Strong Body Whole Heart